Carter's Sunshine Sing and Dance Elephant

Carter's Sunshine Sing and Dance Elephant Reviews



Other Picture


Carter's Sunshine Sing and Dance Elephant Feature

  • Listen to me sing a popular children's song
  • Press my paw to watch me dance and hear me sing
  • Bright prints, multiple textures, and crinkles to stimulate baby
  • Batteries included
  • Ages 6 months and up
Carter's Sing and Dance Sunshine Elephant is both stimulating and entertaining. This animated plush is adorable and soft to baby's touch. Once you press the elephant's paw your baby will watch and listen in awe. The elephant will begin to dance by kicking her feet and wobbling her head, while singing a popular children's song. Additional fun details include a variety of textures and crinkles for baby to touch and feel. She is surface washable with additional care instructions on the back of the box. 3-AA batteries are included and replaceable.Listen to me sing a popular children's songPress my paw to watch me dance and hear me singBright prints, multiple textures, and crinkles to stimulate babyBatteries includedAges 6 months and up


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Jun 01, 2011 13:44:06

0 comments:

Post a Comment